Take Action Now!
Sign our New Petition!
Join us in urging the Administration to reconsider their support for coal in the Four Corners.
Past Action Alerts Include:
- Stop Proposed Weakening of New Mexico Water Protection Regulations
- Clean Water Rule Under Attack!
- Say No to New Copper Flat Mine!
- Send thanks to Attorney General Balderas for his opposition to new Copper Rule
- Say No to the Mt. Taylor Zombie Mine!
- Carson Forest Plan
- Triennial Review
- Protect the Valle de Oro!
- Amigos Bravos' Storm Water Petition for LANL - Comment to EPA
- Tell Governor Martinez to Save New Mexico’s Last Free-Flowing River
- EPA Clean Water Act Rule
- New Mexico Surface Water Quality Standards
- BLM Taos Field Office - Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Closure Plan - LANL Radioactive Liquid Waste Treatment Facility
- Chevron/Molycorp Mine Water Discharge Permit
- 401 Certification LANL Permit
- LANL Wastewater Permit
- LANL- Stormwater- Alternative Compliance
- River Otters
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN TAKE ACTION:
- Stay informed, sign up for e-mail action alerts on our home page, become a fan of our Facebook page, call us at 575-758-3874
- Contact the Congressional Delegation (Udall, Heinrich, Lujan, Grisham, and Pearce) and let them know how important clean water is to you, and ask them to provide more funding for cleanup and restoration efforts at Los Alamos National Laboratory and for community water quality monitoring efforts
- Sign up to volunteer at Amigos Bravos – We organize summer river clean up and river restoration efforts, and water quality monitoring opportunities (we provide training), and we occasionally need help with research and in-house mailings.
- Help further our mission by becoming a steward of your own watershed – let us know about issues important to you, and if you have questions about how to protect and restore your river.
If you are not a member, please become one now — by doing so you will be adding your voice to a growing number of families protecting New Mexico's rivers and the communities that depend on them.
Thank you for taking action!