Take Action Now!
Welcome to the Amigos Bravos Take Action center.
Here you will be able to find the necessary information, tools and resources to Take Action on issues affecting you. For more information on many resources available to you, please visit our Help Line. Also, please call or email us with any questions you may have about taking action or issues you are interested in but do not see on this page.
Phone: 575-758-3874. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take the time to read the information below and if you would like to let your voice be heard, click on an action below.
- Amigos Bravos' Storm Water Petition for LANL - Comment to EPA
- Tell Governor Martinez to Save New Mexico’s Last Free-Flowing River
- EPA Clean Water Act Rule
- New Mexico Surface Water Quality Standards
- BLM Taos Field Office - Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Closure Plan - LANL Radioactive Liquid Waste Treatment Facility
- Chevron/Molycorp Mine Water Discharge Permit
- 401 Certification LANL Permit
- LANL Wastewater Permit
- LANL- Stormwater- Alternative Compliance
- River Otters
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN TAKE ACTION:
- Stay informed, sign up for e-mail action alerts on our home page, become a fan of our Facebook page, call us at 575-758-3874
- Contact the Congressional Delegation (Udall, Heinrich, Lujan, Grisham, and Pearce) and let them know how important clean water is to you, and ask them to provide more funding for cleanup and restoration efforts at Los Alamos National Laboratory and for community water quality monitoring efforts
- Sign up to volunteer at Amigos Bravos – We organize summer river clean up and river restoration efforts, and water quality monitoring opportunities (we provide training), and we occasionally need help with research and in-house mailings.
- Help further our mission by becoming a steward of your own watershed – let us know about issues important to you, and if you have questions about how to protect and restore your river.
If you are not a member, please become one now — by doing so you will be adding your voice to a growing number of families protecting New Mexico's rivers and the communities that depend on them.
Thank you for taking action!